SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
$12.50 - $26.00 $25.00 - $26.00 50% Off
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With the Specialized S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. They also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, they kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile. - Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads. - Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping. - Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
$19.99 - $24.99
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
$19.99 - $24.99
Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, Fizik's Superlight Soft Touch Bar Tape is the choice of discerning cyclists everywhere. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. Plus, the soft, felt-like outer feels great all-ride long.
$20.00 - $21.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Page 1 of 3 Next page