$29.99 $37.99 21% Off
• AnyValve pump head automatically detects between Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves • Steel barrel and Nylon Glass Fiber Base • Ergonomic T-handle with storage on both ends • Total height: 640mm • Volume per stroke: 300 cubic centimeters • Max pressure: 120 psi
$38.99 - $44.99 $44.99 13% Off
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Durable polypropylene-constructed base - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Total height 660 mm - Volume per stroke: 315 cubic centimeters
$44.99 $49.99 10% Off
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
$49.99 $55.00 9% Off
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
Specialized's Air Tool Blast Tubeless Tire Setter features a high-pressure tank that dumps a high volume of air into a road or mountain tubeless tires. This enables you to quickly and easily lock the beads into the rim for a proper seal. Now, setting-up tubeless tires at home can be done without a pricey air compressor. - Removes the necessity for an air compressor when installing tubeless tires. - Portable design blasts air into your tubeless tires for fast and easy set-up. - Works with road, mountain, and 6Fattie tubeless tires. - Inflate with a floor pump that has a pressure gauge, operating range of 100–140 PSI (7–9.5 BAR). - Safety valve protects canister from over inflation.
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a steel body, rugged internals, a long hose, sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent durability. You also get Specialized's great SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, oversize gauge to make finding the right pressure a breeze.
Oversized machined steel barrel and piston with aluminum base. High-volume, maximum flow design efficiently inflates large diameter tires and can quickly seat tubeless setups. Large 2.5-inch gauge optimized for low pressure fine-tuning. Extra-long, high-strength oversized hose with aluminum couplers. Durable painted finish with varnished wood handle. - High-volume ABS2 equipped
Durable CNC machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Oversized 3.5 inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra long, high strength hose with aluminum couplers. Tough anodized high-polish finish. ABS2 equipped. Available in Tall (134 cm / 4.4 ft. fully extended), silver only. - WEIGHT: 1.6kg / 3.5lbs - MAX: 220psi | 15bar - SIZE: 15 x 20 x 63.5 cm | 5.9 x 7.9 x 25 in
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Page 1 of 1