Please note: The sizing chart for Specialized cycling shoes has some inaccuracies. We are currently working to correct them.
If unsure of the correct size to order, please call us at (800)529-2530 for assistance.
$24.00 - $31.00 $47.00 Up to 49% Off
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$29.99 $29.99 - $199.00 Up to 85% Off
Husky's outer shell offers easy zip entry with hook-and-loop tab. Internal biocage provides a secure fit. Removable footbed Composite and carbon rubber sole. Synthetic uppers. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$29.99 $119.99 75% Off
The Runaway had a calibrated midsole with polyurethane heel protects against shock and ensures stable, flexible, comfort for walking and cycling. Breathable, air mesh upper with nylon micromesh provides cooling ventilation. Speed lacing tapes are integrated into the upper to create a web power cage to stabilize and secure your foot for maximum performance and protection. Deeply threaded Raid sole system for a no-slip fit. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$39.99 $39.99 - $179.99 Up to 78% Off
The Rockster airflow system upper, Bd double density sole, two straps closing system.The shoe will accept any SPD style fitting cleat. Lightweight yet rigid Zytel performance sole with natural rubber grips. Guaranteed breathability from Northwave's Airflow system. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$39.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 60% Off
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadettes are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadette enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
$49.99 - $129.99 $129.99 Up to 62% Off
Giro's Solara Shoes offer the pedaling efficiency, support and comfort to take your road rides to the next level. They boast DuPont Zytel nylon soles for excellent power transfer and they're built on the same last as Giro's most expensive footwear to provide top ergonomics and comfort. Complementing the sweet women's fit and feel are microfiber uppers, EVA-padded, antimicrobial footbeds, padded heels and split tongues. You'll also love the double hook-and-loop straps plus ratcheting buckle closures that let you dial in the perfect fit. And there are walking tabs on the heels and toes for traction and protection.
$49.99 $49.99 - $149.99 Up to 67% Off
* The JAWS sole was developed replicating the patterns of MTB tire treadsd to guarantee maximum grip under the most extreme conditions during climbs, descents and on all terrain, even the most treacherous. The front part of the sole is split into an inner sole in fibre filled with carbon power, and a tread. The rear part, made from natural rubber, is designed to provide maximum grip including during decents. * The traditional closing system with three Oversized Velcro Straps, integrating into a supporting structure, allows the entire surface of the shoe to be accurately closed. The overlap tongue integrated into the upper embraces the foot perfectly, reducing rubbing of seams to a minimum. Excellent closing without pressure points. Increased foot hold. three possible adjustments! * NORTHWAVE's philosophy urges technicians to try to improve details that seemed already perfect. Although it seemed impossable to increase the performance of the HLS heel, this has been accomplished. In fact, the new ULTRA-Y boasts even better performance in terms of heel retention, with a further decrease in weight. The two wings of the Y encircle the top part of the heel, holding it firmly without any decease in comfort. From NORTHWAVE technology a new achievment for the comfort and performance of the cyclist! * Airflow Upper System for excelent foot ventalation and coolness. * Removable Mud Cleats. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$49.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 50% Off
Specialized's Riata Mountain Shoes are as comfortable as they are efficient. The stiff soles and Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds provide awesome pedaling power and support, while the synthetic-leather/mesh uppers breathe great and are built to hold up to even the most extreme conditions. You also get triple Velcro closures for a super-secure and adjustable fit, and aggressive treads for all-surface traction. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Women's contoured Standard Fit with low collar height for ankle comfort. - Injection-molded nylon composite sole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0. - Three-strap offset Velcro closure for comfortable fit. - Durable synthetic leather and vented upper. - Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals. - Approximate weight: 315 grams (1/2 pair, size 39)
$55.00 - $77.00 $220.00 - $231.00 Up to 75% Off
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
$58.00 $109.99 47% Off
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$58.00 - $116.00 $116.00 Up to 50% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$59.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 40% Off
Giro's Whynd cycling shoes are perfect for indoor cycling at the gym or recreational riding on your neighborhood streets and paths. The recessed cleat positioning allows for comfortable walking in this lace-up shoe with sneaker styling. Plus, the nylon and EVA sole and synthetic upper provide support and breathabality for good pedal power with great comfort.
$59.99 $119.99 50% Off
Specialized's Sport Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These shoes feature Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and three Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit to perfection.
$63.00 $119.99 - $125.99 Up to 50% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$69.99 - $149.99 $149.99 - $199.99 Up to 53% Off
The best Mountain Bike shoes deliver durability and comfort—with the Specialized Motodiva, you get that, plus great traction on the trail. As an all-around trail-riding shoe, it’ll take the all the bumps and grinds the trail dishes out while providing a comfortable and supportive fit, with the added security of grippy Slipnot traction on rocky hike-a-bike sections. Body Geometry sole construction combines with the women’s contoured fit to provide great power transfer, while the Boa dials deliver true on-the-fly adjustability. If you’re looking for a great do-it-all shoe, the Motodiva is durable, comfortable, and ready to hit your favorite loop with you.
$69.99 - $129.99 $129.99 Up to 46% Off
Specialized's Sport Mountain Shoes deliver top comfort and function with Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds for exceptional pedaling efficiency and support, supple, breathable uppers and secure triple Velcro closures that let you fine-tune the fit to perfection. You also get reinforced toes and heels for durability and grippy treads for all-surface traction.
$71.00 $142.00 50% Off
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$74.99 $249.99 70% Off
Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the Specialized Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, Boa closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go big—ride Audax. - Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - FACT Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0. - Overstrap with Boa S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee. - Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility. - Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion. - Replaceable heel tread. - Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals. - Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort. - Widths available. - Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$75.00 $300.00 75% Off
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
$79.99 $129.99 38% Off
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$79.99 - $89.98
Looking for a shoe that goes easily from the bike to the café to the grocery store? Giro’s Petra is a good-looking cycling shoe that seamlessly transitions into a street shoe once you hop off the bike. Lace-up retention gives an inconspicuous look and allows you to get a perfect fit around the contours of your foot. Tacky rubber soles work just as well during hike-a-bikes on the trail as in the aisles at the super market. Plus, these shoes can be used with or without clipless pedals.
Whether you're on the bike or off, on roads, trails, your daily commute, or an adventure off the beaten path, Giro's Rumble VR is your any-time, anywhere shoe. It mixes high-performance cycling-specific features, like clipless pedal compatibility and a stiff, power-transferring footbed, with the comfort of a lace-up closure, a soft, breathable upper, and an utterly walkable Vibram sole. The Rumble VR is a true cycling shoe that doesn't compromise off-the-bike comfort and versatility. - Cleat compatibility: SPD-style cleats
$79.99 - $159.99 $159.99 Up to 50% Off
Specialized's Women's Ember Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded soles for awesome pedal power, supple, breathable uppers for extraordinary comfort, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles that perfectly support your feet. The Embers also boast BOA closures and Velcro straps that let you dial in the ultimate fit.
$80.00 - $89.99
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
All-around performance Off-road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit provides ideal support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Durable rubber outsole offers excellent grip and traction - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
All-around performance road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and SHIMANO CLICK'R pedal systems
MULTI-USE/TOURING SHOE - Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling - Classic lace-up styling provides pedaling performance and walking comfort - EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort - One-piece upper promises a secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight. - Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
The Techne road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a classic three-strap retention system. The three straps provide a great range of fits, and they're easy to use so you can quickly get your shoes on for the ride or indoor cycling class. Giro's universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Classic 3-strap design - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 279 grams (size 42)
Page 1 of 5 Next page