Please note: The sizing chart for Specialized cycling shoes has some inaccuracies. We are currently working to correct them.
If unsure of the correct size to order, please call us at (800)529-2530 for assistance.
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD SL, Look KEO, and Speedplay pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
Replacement ratchet strap for all shoes with SL buckle closure. - Sold in pairs - 2011 D-Link replacement straps: Used on 2011-12 Pro Road and 2011-12 Pro MTB shoes with no screw attachment. - 2011 D-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes for 2011 - 2009 X-Link replacement straps: Used on 2009-10 Pro Road and 2009-10 Pro MTB shoes with Phillips head screw attachment. - 2009 X-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes from 2009 and 2010
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Replacement S-Works 7 Heel Lug
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
$12.99 $30.00 57% Off
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
$19.99 $29.99 33% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low profile - Replaces without tools
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
$24.00 - $31.00 $47.00 Up to 49% Off
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
$29.99 $39.99 25% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$29.99 $29.99 - $199.00 Up to 85% Off
Husky's outer shell offers easy zip entry with hook-and-loop tab. Internal biocage provides a secure fit. Removable footbed Composite and carbon rubber sole. Synthetic uppers. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$29.99 $119.99 75% Off
The Runaway had a calibrated midsole with polyurethane heel protects against shock and ensures stable, flexible, comfort for walking and cycling. Breathable, air mesh upper with nylon micromesh provides cooling ventilation. Speed lacing tapes are integrated into the upper to create a web power cage to stabilize and secure your foot for maximum performance and protection. Deeply threaded Raid sole system for a no-slip fit. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
Specialized's BG Footbeds were developed by biomechanical expert, Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center For Sports Medicine. Their amazing, ergonomic shape increases power, endurance, and comfort, while optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. You'll be amazed how much nicer your shoes fit and feel! - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Hyper Green and Black is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibilty to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
$39.99 $39.99 - $179.99 Up to 78% Off
The Rockster airflow system upper, Bd double density sole, two straps closing system.The shoe will accept any SPD style fitting cleat. Lightweight yet rigid Zytel performance sole with natural rubber grips. Guaranteed breathability from Northwave's Airflow system. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$39.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 60% Off
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadettes are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadette enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
Specialized's High Performance Footbeds were developed by biomechanical expert, Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center For Sports Medicine. Their amazing, ergonomic shape increases comfort and efficiency while reducing the potential for injury, too. They provide arch support with additional longitudinal arches and metatarsal button support at different levels allowing every rider to achieve a semi-custom fit. You'll be amazed how much nicer your shoes fit and feel!
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
Page 1 of 6 Next page