Please note: The sizing chart for Specialized cycling shoes has some inaccuracies. We are currently working to correct them.
If unsure of the correct size to order, please call us at (800)529-2530 for assistance.
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD SL, Look KEO, and Speedplay pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
Replacement S-Works 7 Heel Lug
$12.99 $30.00 57% Savings
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
$17.00 - $160.00
Specialized's Comp Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded soles for awesome pedal power, supple, breathable uppers for top comfort, and Specialized's excellent Body Geometry insoles that perfectly support your feet. The Comps also have Boa closures and Velcro straps that let you dial in the ultimate fit.
$19.99 $30.00 33% Savings
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
If you lost or damaged the Warp Sleeve on S-Works Sub6 road shoes, you have no reason to fear—Specialized has the replacement. Pick up a pair and start saving those seconds again.
$29.99 $39.99 25% Savings
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$29.99 $199.00 85% Savings
Husky's outer shell offers easy zip entry with hook-and-loop tab. Internal biocage provides a secure fit. Removable footbed Composite and carbon rubber sole. Synthetic uppers. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$29.99 $119.99 75% Savings
The Runaway had a calibrated midsole with polyurethane heel protects against shock and ensures stable, flexible, comfort for walking and cycling. Breathable, air mesh upper with nylon micromesh provides cooling ventilation. Speed lacing tapes are integrated into the upper to create a web power cage to stabilize and secure your foot for maximum performance and protection. Deeply threaded Raid sole system for a no-slip fit. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
Specialized's BG Footbeds were developed by biomechanical expert, Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center For Sports Medicine. Their amazing, ergonomic shape increases power, endurance, and comfort, while optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. You'll be amazed how much nicer your shoes fit and feel! - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
Depending on where you live and ride, full shoe covers might be a little too aggressive for the conditions at hand. That isn't to say that it isn't cold, though—you just might be better suited with something like Specialized Element Windstopper Toe Covers, instead. These toe covers feature a Gore Windstopper Soft Shell construction that ensures superior levels of breathable insulation, plus reliable resistance to both wind and water. The result? Warmth and protection right where you need it, without running the risk of overheating. - Gore Windstopper Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Small/Medium: sizes 38 – 43 - Large/X-Large: sizes 44 – 48
Your S-Works MTB shoes thanklessly accompany you through nature's muddiest, toughest conditions, so thank them and keep them ticking with Specialized's Replacement S-Works Mountain Shoe Lug Kit. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works Mountain shoes. •Includes heel, ball, and toe pieces •Includes toe spikes •Sold in pairs; includes screws
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
$39.99 - $90.00 $89.99 - $90.00 Up To 56% Savings
The Techne Women's road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a classic three-strap retention system. The three straps provide a great range of fits, and they're easy to use so you can quickly get your shoes on for the ride or indoor cycling class. Giro's universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Classic 3-strap design - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 245 grams (size 39)
$39.99 $179.99 78% Savings
The Rockster airflow system upper, Bd double density sole, two straps closing system.The shoe will accept any SPD style fitting cleat. Lightweight yet rigid Zytel performance sole with natural rubber grips. Guaranteed breathability from Northwave's Airflow system. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
Specialized's High Performance Footbeds were developed by biomechanical expert, Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center For Sports Medicine. Their amazing, ergonomic shape increases comfort and efficiency while reducing the potential for injury, too. They provide arch support with additional longitudinal arches and metatarsal button support at different levels allowing every rider to achieve a semi-custom fit. You'll be amazed how much nicer your shoes fit and feel!
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$49.99 $149.99 67% Savings
* The JAWS sole was developed replicating the patterns of MTB tire treadsd to guarantee maximum grip under the most extreme conditions during climbs, descents and on all terrain, even the most treacherous. The front part of the sole is split into an inner sole in fibre filled with carbon power, and a tread. The rear part, made from natural rubber, is designed to provide maximum grip including during decents. * The traditional closing system with three Oversized Velcro Straps, integrating into a supporting structure, allows the entire surface of the shoe to be accurately closed. The overlap tongue integrated into the upper embraces the foot perfectly, reducing rubbing of seams to a minimum. Excellent closing without pressure points. Increased foot hold. three possible adjustments! * NORTHWAVE's philosophy urges technicians to try to improve details that seemed already perfect. Although it seemed impossable to increase the performance of the HLS heel, this has been accomplished. In fact, the new ULTRA-Y boasts even better performance in terms of heel retention, with a further decrease in weight. The two wings of the Y encircle the top part of the heel, holding it firmly without any decease in comfort. From NORTHWAVE technology a new achievment for the comfort and performance of the cyclist! * Airflow Upper System for excelent foot ventalation and coolness. * Removable Mud Cleats. *** ONLINE SALES ONLY!!!
$49.99 - $69.99 $149.99 Up To 53% Savings
Foot out, flat out. Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. Specialized's 2FO Clip brings control, comfort, and protection to platform clip-in pedal footwear. The all-mountain-, enduro- and downhill-oriented 2FO Clip features a specially shaped cleat pocket that guides the pedal to the cleat. So you can easily unclip for a foot-out turn, and then effortlessly get the clipped back in and on the gas. A stiff inner plate makes no sacrifices with pedaling efficiency, while the comfortable EVA footbed soaks up vibrations from harsh landings and makes off-bike adventures effortless. All this great tech comes with Specialized legendary Body Geometry design for an outstanding fit. The heel, toe and sides are injection molded for a lightweight armor-like protection and the tongue and upper are crafted from mesh that drains water and dries quickly. There are no buckles, dials or breakable bits to bust off and go flying into the woods. Just dependable, traditional laces with an elastic lace-lock that keeps everything tidy so you can concentrate on going fast and getting loose.
$59.99 $119.99 50% Savings
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$59.99 - $99.99 $99.99 Up To 40% Savings
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadettes are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadette enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
$59.99 $119.99 50% Savings
Specialized's Sport Road Shoes boast stiff, injection-molded composite soles for excellent pedaling efficiency and comfort. These shoes feature Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds, supple, breathable uppers that fit like a glove and three Velcro closures for fine-tuning the fit to perfection.
$69.99 $129.99 46% Savings
Specialized's Sport Mountain Shoes deliver top comfort and function with Specialized's excellent Body Geometry footbeds for exceptional pedaling efficiency and support, supple, breathable uppers and secure triple Velcro closures that let you fine-tune the fit to perfection. You also get reinforced toes and heels for durability and grippy treads for all-surface traction.
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like Specialized's Element Windstopper Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. These shoe covers boast a universal cleat opening and visibility-enhancing reflective accents for winter's low-light riding conditions. - Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
$73.99 - $120.00 $120.00 Up To 38% Savings
Designed for pushing the limits of enduro racing and trail riding, Specialized's 2FO ClipLite Lace delivers pedal connection, comfort, and protection in a simplified lace-up version. This ultra-light version of the popular 2FO Clip is engineered for smooth pedal entry and exit with the Landing Strip cleat pocket, meaning you can focus on going fast on the descent, without the weight penalty for your climb back to the top. It’s foot out, flat out—on a diet. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals. - Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings. - Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off bike comfort. - SlipNot rubber sole for confident traction. - Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it. - Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option. - Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile. - Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability. - Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort. - Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals. - Approximate weight: 379g (1/2 pair, size 42)
$74.99 $129.99 42% Savings
Designed for your daily commute, a demanding sportive, or an epic gran fondo, the Specialized Elite Road shoes feature 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility, and they're designed with Body Geometry technology for superior comfort and an intuitive ratchet buckle for a sure fit. - Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. - Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0. - Reflective elements at the heel, closure straps, and mesh for visibility. - Ratchet buckle and over strap for secure closure. - Synthetic and mesh upper with offset straps for great fit. - Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals. - Approximate weight: 288g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Page 1 of 6 Next page