- Alloy rims - 36-tooth chainring & 16-tooth cog - Free Agent 20 x 1.95" tires
$259.99 $279.99 7% Off
The Maverick might just be your next street and park rig. Featuring a hi-tensile steel frame, 3-piece hollow cranks, and Weinmann alloy rims for strength and durability, the Maverick is up for anything. Take it to the park, light up the streets, or put a few hours in at those dirt jumps in the woods.
$309.99 $339.99 9% Off
Street, park, jumps — the Free Agent Novus is built to handle them all. With a hi-tensile steel frame at its core, it's got the strength and durability to be put it through the wringer and come back for more. A 3-piece, hollow chromoly crankset pulls chain like nobody's business, while the Free Agent bar, stem, and saddle lend every-day dependability and the right fit for the job. Rolling on a pair of dual-compound Kenda Admiral 20x2.4" tires, there's ample grip for multiple types of surfaces and lots of cushion to soak up landings.
- Mid cartridge bearing bottom bracket - 39-tooth chainring & 16-tooth freewheel
$339.99 $369.99 8% Off
Whether you're just starting out as a BMXer or are a more experienced rider, the Vergo from Free Agent is a solid choice. Its sturdy steel frame and fork ensure it'll withstand vigorous riding, and they're complemented by tough rims and dual-compound Kenda Admiral tires. A rear Tektro U-brake drops your speed, should you need to stop in a hurry, and the Free Agent bar, grips, stem, and seat offer solid durability and some comfort along the way.
- Mid cartridge bottom bracket - Long linear brake cable - Hollow CrMo cranks - 160mm crank arms - Tektro XL-320 Aluminum 2F brake lever
- CrMo frame - Integrated sealed bearing headset - 9-tooth driver - 165mm crank arms
- CrMo frame - Integrated sealed bearing headset - 3-piece hollow CrMo cranks - 165mm crank arms
Page 1 of 1