Our intention with Reverb AXS was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS is enabled by SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch. - Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required. - Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions. - New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost. - SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Includes RockShox AXS handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery, and charger.
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails. - Monocoque carbon construction - Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes - Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm - Matte UD carbon finish - 185g (27.2/350)
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
$49.99 $109.99 55% Off
Born to the same component family that created the Diabolus stem, the Diabolus post is the industry's first ultimate freeride post, designed to take the abuse dished out by today's top freeriders.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post - Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Matchmaker compatible - Remote sold separately
The internally routed post uses a mechanical lock to keep the post in place and a low-pressure air spring to return to post to maximum extension. Due to the lack of oil and static seals; the post operates in below-freezing temperatures making it a good choice for fat bikes and cold weather riding. - Hunter Head two-bolt design fits standard and 7 x 9 mm Carbon Rails - Actuation cable easily (and tool-free) disconnected with Quick Connector for easy post removal. Uses standard shifter cable and housing - Extreme changes in temperature may require a user to follow the tool-free brake reset procedure for optimum function - Adjusting the air pressure will change the return speed of the post. 20-40 psi range - Remote sold separately
$9.99 $29.99 67% Off
Q2 Seatpost: The Q2 Seatpost has a micro-adjust head to allow infinite adjustment to saddle angle. The butted construction shaves weight to make it lighter than many name brands at the same price. This post was designed and manufactured by KHS so you won’t have to worry about durability and quality. Save big with Q2! * Sizes: 31.6 * Weight: 238g (31.6) * Length: 350mm OEM: You may be asking yourself how we can offer such an incredible price. The answer is simple, this is an O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Seatpost, or, a Seatpost that was intended to be sold on a full production bike, but instead, for one reason or another, ended up in our hands at a great price, and we turn around and “Post” a great deal! Enjoy, and tell a friend!
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
KS's Zeta post adds a sleek, seamless appearance to dropper function, making it a excellent choice for drop-bar and cross-country race bikes. The low drop allows for lower center of gravity for high speed descents and more nimble bike handling in technical situations without the bulk of a more trail-oriented dropper post. - Max. Height: 244mm - Min. Height: 136mm - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal
- Internally routed carbon body dropper with carbon saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 400mm length
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
$39.99 $49.99 20% Off
$14.00 - $15.00
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
Giant's Contact Composite Seatpost features a spiral-wound, unidirectional composite shaft bonded to a 2D forged 6061 aluminum head, making it both lightweight and strong. The reversible outer clamp allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long lower rail clamp is compatible with lightweight saddle rails.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length